Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This page may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. There is no additional cost to you whatsoever.
For this, it is necessary that the product has a battery of high duration, a control system that avoids accidents and damages to the device and obviously that has the capacity to offer you an adequate fun in any terrain.All these elements are present in the favorite model of users, the RISE Vusion 250 Racer FPV-R RC 200mW Electric Quadcopter, equipped with a battery of 25 minutes and able to return to the starting point through its GPS positioning, thus avoiding accidents or losing the device.
Although it does not serve us as an answer to what is the best quadcopter drone, by little, we can say that the RISE Vusion drone is one of the best quadcopter drones for price-quality ratio. In fact, it has almost everything great at a very tight price.
Among these functions, its integrated camera stands out, with 720P HD resolution capability to obtain excellent, stable and quality images. It has a battery of 500 milliamps that gives it an autonomy of about 10 minutes at an approximate flight distance of 100 meters, although by the standard that you can choose batteries with higher capacity.
As for the control, its 2.4 gigahertz of frequency guarantee total control over its 6 axes of movement, so that you will always maintain control over the flight without problems.
You can not let go of the desire to acquire a drone that is one of the latest advances in technology, and you will surely want to get one of the best drone quadcopters, so we present the RISE Vusion 250 Racer FPV-R RC 200mW Electric Quadcopter.
Rise Vusion 250 Features
- Motors: Four 2280Kv brushless
- Electronic Speed Controls: Four high frequency with One Shot 125 programming
- Construction: Injection molded plastic with easily replaceable arms, LED lights on each arm
- Camera: 600TVL resolution, compatible with micro memory cards up to 32GB
- Video Transmitter: 200mW 5.8GHz VTX 8-channel allows pilots to view their flights in real time, eight specially-reserved Raceband
channels optimized for pro FPV racing, omni-directional cloverleaf antenna
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C with Star plug
- Propellers: Plastic, four 5×4.5″ bullnose shape installed, with four spare propellers
- Warranty: RISE guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Rise Vusion 250 Pros & Cons Section
- Remote control: Its control has a range between 50 and 80 meters so you can direct it with total confidence.
- Autonomy: It may take approximately 60 minutes to complete your load and have a flight time of 6 minutes.
- Stability: It has a 6-axis system that allows great stability and 360 degree movements with great precision.
- Camera: It has a camera with great technology that offers the possibility of obtaining images of a lot of quality and sharpness.
- Memory: Includes a memory card to store up to 800 images or 30 minutes of videos so you can save and download them comfortably.
- Engine: Some users express that it must be used with care and without exceeding its power to prevent the engine from melting.
If you are interested in buying the RISE Vusion 250 Racer FPV-R RC 200mW Electric Quadcopter, we recommend that you head over to Amazon.com, not only for one of the lowest price, but you can also have it shipped to you in super quick time.
Rise Vusion 250 Specifications
- Diagonal Measurement: 9.8″ (250mm) motor to motor
- Width: 9.5″ (241mm)
- Length: 9.9″ (252mm)
- Height: 2.7″ (69mm)
- Weight: 17.7oz (502g) with battery
- Propeller Blade Length: 5: (127mm)
- Propeller Blade Pitch: 4.5″ (114mm)
- FPV Camera;
- Resolution: 600TVL
- Input Voltage: 3.6 – 5.5V
- Working Current: 550mA (5V) max.
- Micro Memory Card Port: Compatible with cards up to 32GB
- External Video Quality: 640x480p VGA
- Internal Video Quality: 1280x720p 30fps (when recorded from micro memory card)
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Resolution: 2 MP
RISE Vusion 250 Additional Information
This beauty is the Vusion 250 Racing Quadcopter Drone, this is the very first injection-molded 250-size Ready to Fly (RTF) racing drone and in this pack, there is everything included from the First Person View (FPV) Goggles including LCD screen! Once these are in place on your head you will feel a little weird at first, but this soon passes, and it will give you a unique perspective and will add to your whole flying experience. You should get into this FPV Drone for around $340 which is not bad for what you are getting here.
A high-quality LCD monitor and FPV goggles provide the foundation for an incredibly immersive flying experience. The Extreme Race Pack also comes with a 5.8GHz video transmitter that lets you watch your flights in real time, obviously when you aren’t wearing the goggles. The transmitter even includes eight Raceband channels which are specially reserved for FPV racing – just like the pros use. A 600TVL First Person View camera captures every detail of your flight so you can trace back to see what you have missed and see where you crashed, which you will, no doubt, which is why you will need a tough drone to begin with.
You can save your footage either to the camera, or transfer it to a micro memory card (up to 32GB) without sacrificing video quality. The J2000 6-channel radio makes it easy to access all these features even while flying your Vusion 250 drone.
The drone’s state-of-the-art modular airframe is tough enough to bounce back from most impacts. But if you need to make repairs, you can simply remove the broken element and replace it with a new one.
There are four 2280kV brushless motors, four brushless high-frequency ESCs with One-shot 125 programming, a 3S 1500mAh LiPo battery, balancing charger, spare props, and four AA batteries.
With the Vusion 250, you have no further work for you to do, no soldering or assembly is required – You just get out and fly. It’s the ultimate user-friendly drone-flying experience!
- RTF Vusion FPV-R Racer
- 600TVL FPV Video Camera with Micro Memory Card Slot
- 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C LiPo Battery (RISE2022)
- Spare Propeller Set (RISE2010)
- Instruction Manual
- Transmitter: RISE J2000 2.4GHz 6-channel RISJ2000, or a Radio System such as the Tactic TTX660 and the Tactic TR625 receiver
- FPV Monitor or Goggles capable of receiving Raceband channels
- LiPo Charger: 3S capable such as the Duratrax Li-24, or the RISE
- Balance Charger and RISE 2024 Charge Adapter
Rise Vusion 250 Review:
How To Purchase:
Previous Post: RISE RXD250 Brushless Radio Control Racing Drone Review